WHAT'S ON @ HOOPS?
In line with the current Victorian Government instructions, Hoops247 Indoor Sports Centre will be operating in full compliance with the DHHS COVID SAFE recommendations and guidelines.
1. All patrons must continue to comply with Hoops247 Covid-Safe processes
2. All sessions must be booked online prior to arrival.
3. Payment is required in full to participate in your session
4. No refunds offered
5. All patrons Age 16 and above must be fully vaccinated.
6. All patrons must check-in via the Service Victoria QR Code app.
Proof of vaccination status
* All visitors to the premises, including customers, workers and contractors, must
provide proof of vaccination status before entry.
* People who refuse to provide evidence of their vaccination status, or proof of
their medical exemption must be treated as unvaccinated.
* Children over 16 years old must be fully vaccinated to enter venues, except those
with medical exemptions. Children under 16 years old do not need to be
vaccinated but must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
* Hoops247 has the right to ask for additional identification alongside a COVID-19
digital certificate – if it is provided as a hard copy.
* Hoops247 has the right to refuse entry to someone who cannot or will not show
proof of vaccination.